Wednesday, July 9, 2008

V sem contd....

As many of us dream of pursuing MS in US, I also did and wanted tis dream to come true. So in , wat we call" aaruva kolaru", me and some of my friends nearly 10 of  them, joined THE LYCEUM, which is supposed to and is the best place for GRE.So we paid the fees and sat in the class, we sat  in the last row, as the class is jam packed during the verbal classes.I still remember , he was doing the Q words. Damn, we couldn understand a bit of wat he was teaching. We were scratching our heads, thinking if its ENGLISH. Finally, the class ended , we lost hopes on GRE. :P. next day was Quants , oly few of my turned up to the quants class.  I was again late to the class and to my surprise , oly 10-12 students had turned up.My maths was getting terrible, i could answer oly 3-4 questions out of 20. Well, nearly a month passed and i found that , i was the oly person from our group attending the classes, but still no improvement in verbal and quants,maybe because i lacked interest, thinking nearly one year was there  before i appeared for the exam. Slowly , I also skipped the classes.But that class was valid for one year, July'06-07, so i thought of going there,some couple of months before taking the exams, thinking that would be enough.One fine day, me,hari,harriharan,vb and akshay went to mocha and  then it all  started. We started visiting this place quite frequently . Then, from no where, a school mate of mine, Tharun contacted me after some 3 years. I met him at amethyst and den we got along well and once i called him to mocha to introduce him to my college friendly, surprisingly , he was harriharan's sklmate too. He was in PSBB before he came Narayana Mission.He was the only person who used to fag & booze at that time. Slowly harri and vb also started fags and also booze. I was  steady till then w/o fags n booze.This sem again, we used to get OD, tis time in the name of GRE, telling, we have tis exam, tat exam, mock exam. Since all my staff were dumbasses , they used to give us permission. Once, there was some India's match was going on and we couldn sit inside the class , we desparetely wanted to watch the match. So, as usual we got OD in the name of GRE and we set off to find a place where they had tv . Mocha doesn't have TV, so that was ruled out. Then, we went and enquired in leather bar @ The Park, no tv again. So, finally we went to Barista and we were watching the match. As usual, Indians screwed it up, we lost interest and went to mocha. Tharun joined us @ Mocha. This time , another classmate of mine, name ashwathaman, came along with us. So again, we all ordered something, and those 3 started fagging and they started forcing me to have it . I said no way, they dint stop either.Then  I told them, If Ashwathaman smokes , I ll also. I told all this , thinking he wont smoke and i could also escape but that jackass lit his cig and started smoking. Damn, I couldnt say  no anymore. Then I took a fag lighted it . By tis time , Harri and VB had become professionals in fagging and they thought me, how to take it in and all those stuff. As my first cig went on , tears were flowing from my eyes, (NO! NO!! I wasnt crying , just that the smoke was going into my eyes) And Yeah, that atmosphere @ mocha was another thing. Everyone were fagging , incl the gals.Well , i cant say, i dint like it , it was good and thats wen it all started. From that day , we became daily customers of mocha.By this time, Mani also joined hands with us,we<> used to get OD, go to mocha, order something, fag and come back. Come what may, we used to go there everyday . At times, more than once.By this time, we started frequenting the pubs too. Star rock is where we went most of the times. I just went there for fun, used to eat the side dishes, drink pepsi and fag.Once those buggers forced me to have a beer,i reluctantly took the glass, i coudn't stand the smell itself and i jus licked it, Yuck~~ i immediately went to the restroom and spat it out . Oly once after so much of forcing , i tried Vodka, 30 ml of vodka and mixed it wit 300 ml of pepsi and I was having it for hours together , before i could finish half , my friends had completed 2 rounds, slowly , i finished half the glass and i asked the bartender to fill up the glass wit pepsi again.(so it accounts to 30ml vodka and nearly 450 ml pepsi)My friends were furious , seeing me do all this crap. And we from star rock, we again went to mocha. Cos my friends believed a cup of coffee can reduce the hangover(experts opinion).Days passed by , and sem was jus a month away, which meant , study hols had started(One of the few good things bout my college, we are given one full month leave before the exams>Holidays dint stop us from going to Mocha :P.There are times, wer we used to order jus one drink, jus for the sake of ordering( I mean, thou we were 4-5 in number , we would just order 1 drink , per group and not per head :P).Sometimes, we used to meet up @ tea shops at nights for fags. Guess, u can make a clear picture of how jobless we were. Yes , we were! :D. From the other experienced faggers in my class, we heard that Ascendas(Tidel Park) is open for all , 24*7. Thats it! That became our hot - spot in the night. After finishing our work @ Mocha in the evening, go home , freshn up , have dinner and leav to ascendas around 11 became a routine, (Not a daily one , but we did go there twice or thrice a week) . Sometimes,my other classmates (deepak, hari etc etc) also used to join us  and we used to stay there till 3-4 in the morning , keep talking bout some shit topic, and no count on the no. of smokes.  The ride from my place to Ascendas was grt, free roads , fast paced songs on my ipod  used to vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooom. Pleasure ride infact. This routine was on, and guess what exams were just 2 days away , we were given our hall tickets , and no prizes for guessing where we went after getting our hall tickets.Guess wat, we used to sit @ mocha, discuss bout the subject even the day before the exam . Since it being an odd sem, we used to have 3 days in btw some exams , so we used to night out @ Ascendas btw the exams for which we had 3 days leave. Well, I couldnt go to Mocha during some days , as i had exams daily (Arrears + regular), but my friends were going strong. Last exam of the semester was PROFESSIONAL ETHICS and guess where I studied , beleive it or not , @ ASCENDAS, Me Harri and VB and a pack of fags for company, we studied very less , but that was enough to clear the exam. Qwikys was open full night at those times, whether we studied or not , we had some ting from there every hour. Time passed away eating fagging and sighting the chicks, admist all these distractions ,we did manage to study a bit.The thing is Mr.Tharun came i from no where, and once we all got used to booze n fags, that fucker left. No contacts again. I still wonder at time , why did he come , why di he leav etc etc. One thing , before u start smokin, u wont notice how many ppl smoke, but once u start , u ll find so many , like ever 3/5 ppl smoking . This doesn apply for smokin n drinking alone, so many other activities too. During this sem, we discovered so many tea shops :P. These days I can never forget in my life , Damn the fact that i cant get these days back! :( Results of V sem to be released in the  next post
PS-
1) Cigarette smoking is injurious to health :P but who cares! 
2) Fags help in bonding friendship (Universally accepted, personally too)
3) I am not an addict
4) Excuse me , for my crap English!! So many thoughts, coudn't control !! :P

22 comments:

VB said...

my name.... naasthi! but its ok... all in the game... :) nostalgiaaaa... lol... i still cnt fathom that we had gone to ascendas b4 ethics... wher the heck did we get the guts!!! guess we were totally confident abt anna univ... :P

dude, seriously, u cn publish a book... on ur life... you'll get Booker of Booker of Booker prize... better than salman rushdie! :P

seri konjam over-a pesitten... hehehe... :D

Unknown said...

well...i now got an authentic dose of how college life is ...thanks to you sriram...u have a gr8 job..
how did you guys manage to do all this without rousing the slightest of doubts in ur households..!
i am hearing for the 1st time the lopsided reputation about ur college...there is so much hype about it ...anyway i guess u had ur share of fun hanging out wid ur friends when where u pleased ...am a little apprehensive about how my college is gonna be...for my own selfish reasons am hoping it would be better than urs...am signing of now ,saluting ur guts...!!!

Wenks Vicious said...

@ vb, ithukke naasthi eh, dei innum onna pathi solla, evvalavu irukku, tat mani smooching incident, etc etc :P

Wenks Vicious said...

@ janane: Call me venkat, cos Sriram aint like this , Sriram is suave, silent and posseses all characters of a good boy, but Venkat is totally opposite :P. Jus like two sides of a coin.

Rahulan said...

hey wenks i knew you were going to mocha and doing all sorts of things but Im happy that you were not actively involved.....I was shocked when I heard them and that too about YOU!!!!!!. that final note you had given clarifies the entire issue..........

Wenks Vicious said...

not actively involved??? dei i was one of the active members, well yeah , final note is for the ppl who get a shock after reading it . :P

Rahulan said...

dei I meant that you were not boozing as others na......anyway ஓத்தா இனிமேல் ஒழுங்கா இரு...............

Anonymous said...

@ rahulan....

mamu.... please.... grow up!!!

@janane

"how did you guys manage to do all this without rousing the slightest of doubts in ur households..!"---> a few of us weren't lucky!

Rahulan said...

@ திரு.Venkat Balaji

Seri da.......Ill grow..............I'll have yourself as the Role Model

Anonymous said...

:P i didnt ask you to do that though... I'm flattered...! Thank you so very much!

Rahulan said...

dei if I do that.......நாசமா போயிடுவேன்

Anonymous said...

:) dude... i'm very well off with all that... stop assuming... i'm bein as decent as possible to you... i've not asked u to sponsor for my fag or for a drink... nt ur prob if any of "us" smk or drnk! stp talkin like an "ozhungu pu*dai"

Rahulan said...

dei thu.......even if you say or not.....Im Olungu da.....I dont care about anyone but wenks. He is a good friend of mine so I said so........

Anonymous said...

ya RIGHT!!! w/e!

Wenks Vicious said...

aaahh... so heart licking comment dude!! Heart Melts!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe! damn... we've made this a chatroom...!

Rahulan said...

Ha ha.......Wenks, this comes from my heart......I wouldn have bothered to say this to anyone who does these. But i felt like telling U......I think i can tell you

Rahulan said...

Indeed......a chatroom in COMMENTS PAGE.........

Wenks Vicious said...

C'mon now!! Do u see formalities btw frnds??

Rahulan said...

enna formality da......

Anonymous said...

u ve mentioned bout u r handritin al in yr blogs n v guys dn seem to consider u r ritin as one though u ve got good marks too...its jus a signnnnnnn in diffe forms of art!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, guess what, I was also in Lyceum, but I attended only two classes. Just two... ha ha ha... Paid some Rs. 5500 so it came up to Rs. 2750 per class. bloody crap!
And mocha is a great place, I thought, next compound to our office. Fucking expensive though. I used to sit for a couple of hours with one 35 bucks cappuchino.. he he...