Friday, July 11, 2008

VI sem...

Sincere apologies for Mani, as i totally forgot to mention his name in our Mocha,Ascendas,Star Rock  and tea kadai visits, he also wanted publicity and was angry on me for not including his name in the previous blog. 

Semester exams finally ended, heaved a sigh of relief after completing the hectic schedule of exams, lack of sleep , etc etc  everything took a toll on me , fell ill for a cupla days . We get sem holidays jus for some 3-4 days, whereas other colleges open after a cuple of weeks . So half of my leave went begging , but my other friends were still going there ( Mani,Vb and harri).I joined them two days later :P .By this time , i should say we had mostly  been to all the places in Chennai , Bessi,Marina,amethyst,mocha etc etc etc . U name it  , would ve gone. 

So after the so called 4 days of Sem leave , Coll reopened again :(. But I also felt coll was fun, instead of lazying around in the house.So even semester , Symposium time . Most of the colleges conducted their symposiums in odd sem , but ours was a lil different.This time , it was our turn to conduct the symposium, Our Dept sympo is named Pranav, so it was time for Pranav-07, we had to resurrect it as it was kind of a no show last time @ Pranav -06. Our class had so many creative minds , so it was quite sure if all unite , it would be one blockbuster. But , 'll everyone unite or keep stayin with their group was a real ?. So Sponsorship brouchers were ready , and again time for time for ODs. Well , I still remember the way i got my first OD letter during our sympo signed. I was wearing a Jean(thou banned in AU, our college never really bothered) and my sick HOD noticed it and said that she wont allow me to go to company wit Jeans ( who the F was gonna go to company anyway), Then i went to my classmate's hostel room , changed my pants and got the OD letter signed . Despo Stuff!! As expected , the 4 of us headed direct to our II home ( no prizes for guessing again :P). This became a daily routine, as days passed by , many others from our class joined us.(woof broken bhai chopra hari etc etc). When we were kinda broke, we used to head to Sathyam and get the 10rs ticket irrespective of which ever movie was being screened . But , again we did collect some sponsors from some companies, tis time we were smart enough to get sponsors only  from the companies which sponsored us last time instead of walking into various companies and being sent out decently. 
Days were flyin and our sympo date was finalized Feb 9 , 2007. Anna Univ 's sympo Kurukshetra and IIT's Saarang ( now would miss saarang and attend symposiums, if given a choice , i would prefer to attend saarang rather than volunteering in my symposium :P) and was also scheduled around the same time , so considering the dates of these 2 sympo's we finalized it on 9th cos it did not clash with any other thing
Work started in full swing. We were split into groups and were alloted our committee, I was again part of the Mock Interview committee. Then the Poster was developed , this time it came out really well, 1000 times bttr than our senior's . It was time to distribute the posters to colleges . Again me and  my friends set off to the colleges in our own bikes . Long rides are really awesome , that too on smooth free roads , there's an adrenalin rush when yur bike crosses 100kmph. Still remember the day wen we were fagging our way to glory jus outside of Panimalar engineering college on the highway road after distributing the posters . Must have easily travelled some 100+ kms that day. Very rarely we were at college, if we were in the college , we used to move into another classroom called CREATIVE ROOM, Its jus like Innovation Station of IBM :P. We used to play cricket continuously for hours together. Days passed and everythin was nearly ready Banners, sponsors etc etc. Ours was the 4th symposium after CIVIL,IT and CSE. Just an average amt . of crowd turned up for IT n CSE symposium as it clashed wit AU n IIT symposium. So , there came the eve of our sympo, huge banners were erected. Banners everywhere in the mini sized campus of ours. Most of us were there till all the work got over . We all left by 3 am . The big day arrived , Damn again formal full sleeveshirt wit tie :((. After the presentation session got over , we were all shocked, So much crowd , more than what we expected . We ran short of food and many other things . It was really a blockbuster hit !! Finally it came to a close , all of us were so fkn enervated that we laid down on the benches outside the classrooms. Phew!! Happy times ,were shortlived, results had come out . This time I became stoic w.r.t the results . I had 6 backs, dint bother me too much as i had got used to it in the previous year. Arrears became an integral part of my coll. life :P. 

This time again we had a few new staff
 Principles of Management - Siji- HOD- Better i don comment on her else my BP will shoot up.
 Numerical Methods- Ramya - Never cared to listen to her class, so I donno how she taught and she also dint bother to  trouble the students
 Digital Communications- Dont know her name :P- She used to teach the walls , jus my perception. 
 Computer Architecture - Yamuna - She was jus one year senior and our coll pass out , so u can expect wat respect she got . 
 Computer Networks- Jerin- Mrs. Perfect. No way we could cheat her, she maintained a perfect register . So i was forced to put an observation for Networks Lab. This was my first and last observation .We once got caught for not even entering the lab even once , not completing the obse and record, while others had nearly completed their records . Well again , Me Harri VB Mani and Akshay got caught for tis sappa reason and she complained it to Princi. We were standing outside her office for the whole day . Then Princi called all our houses and warned  , unfortunately my granny answered the call from princi and my granny called up my mom and my mom being one hyper active woman directly and came to college. I was shocked to see her at college , I asked to leav the college as the matter got solved, but she refused to go as she wanted to know what was the problem. So my mom met the Princi... PERIOD!! 
 Antennas and Wave propagation - Saraswathy- She once told me " Nee un velaiya paaru , naa en velaiya paakarein, but un velaiya konjam silenta pannu " Need more?? 

Jus a week after the symposium stuff , Mid sem was On, Miserable results again, Super sixer! Well, it was a tough job to fill even the main sheet, Don think even after totalling the marks of all the 6 subs , i got 50. But I was not the only one , there were ppl who scored lesser than me :P. 
 Days passed by and on March 10, eve of my b'day that nite i was near doraiswamy subway in a shop faggin. Mani and Harri were there , They were the ones to wish me first . Treats and b'day bums followed. 
  
One fine day , I donno what struck all of us , we decided to go to GRE class, So all 10 of us went n attended the class. After the class , we decided to go to Marina , as its jus few mins from the class, All 10 of us had vehicles. Our class rep, Siva initiated the raced as he raced past us , in order to catch up wit him , all started vrrrrrrrrrroooooooooming @ RK salai, taking cuts and turns, we all stopped at the signal  Mr. Mani who owns an activa was screamin , telling Activa enna speed pathele......... and he took off immediately as the signal turned green and again we sped off and Damm.. Mani suddenly pressed his brakes n turned left towards the bike park, Shankar w/o knowin bout the bike went and hit Mani at full speed and Thud! both of em fell and  It was really a close shave for me , as i was js behind shankar and i just managed to press the brakes on time . It was a pathetic scene . As usual , all the ppl there formed a kootam lookin @ wat was happening . We then took those 2 dogs to a nearby hospital. Shankar escaped wit minor injuries while Mani suffered Multiple Compound fracture . After few days , Revision exams were on , no improvement. Exams started , I did give my best shot cos this was a critical sem, cos placements would start next sem. But i have a shit handwriting . One of my biggest let down in the exams . Results of VI sem to released in the nxt post! 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won the race.. :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

dai fucker...u dint mention about ur fall tat day....i saw u falling down :))))

Wenks Vicious said...

@ anonymous .... I dint fall, but i nearly fell!!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is vayla!

Anonymous said...

wat a sem ,,,,,,,,,,,,, don wanna comment abt it .

Anonymous said...

@ vb- I know its Vayole, cos hes the oly one see claims to have seen me falling down, Jackass!

Anonymous said...

i was the first one to come and ask u if u were alright after u had tat fall...

Anonymous said...

u dint mention about ur play till now! and amount of hrs , hardwork tat went in wit it!! & the cricket ofcourse!! :P guess tat was long bak, sem gone !

also the mani dialogues " call appolo "(ok i still dont kno the number!!):) "doc i want to goto US" "thev**** PA** dont touch my leg" etc etc..

Wenks Vicious said...

@ rahul- F U! Balls u came to me and asked

Wenks Vicious said...

@ fear factor- apollo no. is 1066, Mani was actually screaming out the no. too.... call 1066, apollo ambulance koopudunga as if we were carrying 1000rs each to give him first aid @ apollo :P ... wat bout my play, cricket etc... i dont get u

Unknown said...

watha u dn knoe bout de bike n nt me..me tooo saw u lyin down.even@ de speed of 10 km u driving......accidents happen @100,but nt @ 10 lik it happened fro u n v dint fall down hittin a teacher or a cycle as u ve done many a times mr..vicioussssss

Wenks Vicious said...

@ shankar- Dog, learn to type properly, I really feel sorry for G, it must take her hours to fathom yr message. :P

Anonymous said...

ohh tats oki mr u needn bother bout any one da..saw u smokin nearby daily too n i he@rd tat u r sissy too saw de blog nu first protect yrself properly daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wenks Vicious said...

@ Sangarru- dei its nt my sis, tat vayale ass ll keep fakin some crap, its a far far far far far far cuzn of mine . So wat if i smoke, i saw yr gal going wit another guy in a bike, now howzzat?

Anonymous said...

ha ha gud joke anyways better luck next tymm!!!!!!!!