Sunday, July 6, 2008

V sem Part -1

Successfully, not in my case though, 2 years , i.e we had crossed half the bridge. So we entered into the third year, I was as usual late to the class<> .Class had started before the came to the class, But then i was used to it now.The subjects and staffs given below

Communication Theory - Mrs. Babyola- She was pregnant at that time , so she finished the full syllabus in 2 weeks and was off on maternity leav, She was teaching at express speed, couldn understand a bit of wat she taught, Well, i wouldn have understood even if she had taught us patiently :P.

Microprocessors - Balasubramanian-Nick'd -Hiode /Balsu-Many say  he taught well, i paid no attention to his classes. He was one real backstabber, Damn!! 

DSP which is also called as Degree Stopping Paper-Shailaja-Well, difficult to explain in words, She was one helluva #####.I dont know how she taught , cos most of the times, me along wit a big gang were always outta the class, She was irritating . Well, even by chance I sat in her class, I used to do some crap or the other so that she notices me and sends me out . I never stood alone , always used to have a big company. As soon as we get sent out , we used to sit on the stairs and start our useless vetti talks. These vetti talks are anyday better than sitting inside those boring shit classes. I did only two things wen i was inside the class, One was to observe everyone's reaction and to give miss calls to those who were listening attentive.:P

Transmission Lines and Waveguides- Sangeetha- Nick'd Gomma- She used to pronounce GAMMA as GOMMA , thus the name. She was one vayilla poochi.She never used to bother wat we were doing and we also dint bother to listen wat she was telling . In between, we had a teacher called Chembian, from IIT . he was there was some 3 weeks . I thought that being from IIT , he would have good knowledge etc etc and taught of listening to his class, but unfortunately his voice was not at all audible, i also tried to listen but in vain :((.

Ethics-Deepa Jose- The same staff who handled LIC for us . Again she was also not a problem . As it was one mokka subject she also never pressurized the students. But I used to wonder, why engineering has crap subjects like this?:P

Control Systems-Senthil <>. Yabbaaaaaaaaaa... he is one real Psycho. Just cant explain him in words. He ll talk to properly , but the very next second used to start shouting. Quite helpful thou, as many students say. I don have any idea bout his helping nature because i never went to him to get any sorta help or someting. It was an interesting subject, but he taught us like an idiot, which no one followed.

Few weeks into the V semester, I bought a new mobile ,MOTO L7. Though cell phones are banned in our college, no one cared bout it..My cell got caught in one of the most unfortunate ways possible. The worst thing is , I wasn't there when the cell phone got caught. So wen  i came to know that my cell got caught, i rushed in to meet the staff. Pleaded like hell, and she said she would return it tomorrow. The next day , wen i went , that ##### had read all the messages in my inbox and outbox.It was on the day wen the phone got caught, my bloody friend , who never sends me any fwds or anything, sent me a coupla A jokes :(. But i dont think she understood the jokes . To add fuel to the fire , I was messagin my cousin few mins before my cell got caught asking him about some hotels in Coimbatore bout its accomodation as we had planned to go to Coimbatore n Ooty for a trip , which is called Industrial Visit in professional terms, 
Well, this conversation was the main 
Cuz- Are you in college?
Me-Yes
Cuz- Free hour or wat ?
Me-Yes
Cuz-Dont tell me you have free hours in engineering, some idiotic professor must be taking class for u
<>
Now, these ppl had read my messages and the staff thought i had sent the message sending the teacher was an IDIOT<>But i should say , I was lucky enuff in this issue atleast , cos on that day, another phone got caught, again from my department, but my junior. Tis was one big matter , It had some filthy messages . Like Panchathantram dialogue, mine was Pedda phone chinna matteru, her's was Chinna phone<> pedda matteru.This case became more strong and my matter got amungified.Well, I did samalichufy in my house by getting an L7 from my friend and i gave him my old 2600 and after few months, my friend ,due to whom my cell got caught, bought me a cell on EMI. In between all these stuff, IV was also scheduled . Frankly sayin , one of the worst and fucked up Itinerary of the trip. Many students boycotted the IV due to the tension created during the previous one . Thou , the itinerary was a bad one ,travelling with friends is always a nice feeling . IV got over successfully without any problem, this is something to be appreciated :P. Soon, after the IV , we had our midsems . I flunked again miserably, scoring a duck again in Microprocessors . I had become bad to worse, i used to fill the main sheet atleast in the prev sem's midems and revisions, but this time , filling up the first page itself became a Himalayan task.This sem we did not have any maths papers too. So it was a super sixer in the midsem.Few days later, DOOMSDAY arrived , the results day, I was on my way back home from SSN's Culturals -INSTINCTS. I was literally shivering with fear, I dint get any calls from my friends, so I was sure that , my results were bad. I came  home n checked  , Biggest shock of my life , I had 8 backlogs. I had cleared oly in Random Process and signals and the 2 practicals . I had 8 F's and 4 P's .4 in the IV sem and the 4 in III sem :((. My heart started pumping for a second , Never ever seen such pathetic results. @ home , i said i had 4 arrears, 4 current ones, cos i dint have the guts to say i had 8 arrears.I was feeling ashamed to go to the class the next day, but then i had to go , no other option. Again, the next day after the results , Gloomy faces and Happy faces. Things had to move on, my sadness is always short-lived. So i never got worried bout those backs after some days. Soon after few days , Revision exams followed, again Super sixers , no ducks tis time :P. AU finally released the Exam time table , I had to write 6 regulars and 8 arrears. Since it was an odd sem, we had 3 days and 2 days study holidays between the exams. But cos of my bloody fucking backs, exams came in between those holidays  too. It really became tough for me. I had exams continuosly  for a week from monday to friday. Oly for 1 or 2 exams , i had leave to prepare. Inspite of all these arrears, i dint change my studying habit. I read oly from 11 to..... till  i finished, around 330-4. This has already become a big post, and I have many more interesting things to tell durin the V sem , like Mocha<>, Ascendas ,Night outs etc etc to be continued in d next post. 

4 comments:

mani iyer said...

who wants this post waiting eagerly for ur next one

Anonymous said...

rightly said mani,now only u have proven some thing

Anonymous said...

##### na BITCH ah mapla? ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

these lecturers made our life hell in college. ass holes. otha freeya vitta enaavan? seriyana t****** pasanga.